Thursday, April 07, 2005

:: A Brand New Start ::

Hewoo ... being such a bummer and all ... i've finally decided to have a blog on my own after procrastinating for such a long time ... Hahaha ... I'm a big time procrastinator!! It was my sis who actually influenced me into blogging (somehow or rather :P) A short intro bout me ... I'm Adeline, currently studying in APIIT or UCTI (I can't even remember wat it means) pursuing my degree in Computing. I guess this is a place where i can kill my boredom despite of the numerous workload of assignments and my Final Year Project (FYP). My FYP is due on the 15th of June and tatz like 2 months down d road and I'm not even half way there!! HELP!! LOL! I'm just wasting ur time to read through this blog ... Forgive me!! I'm just bored of work, tatz all!! =) Oh well, I guess that's it for an introductory post ... Till then ... Adios!!

++ Lynn ++

1 Comments:

At April 08, 2005 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI LYNN!
Cool to see you starting a blog. Now your bf knows more about what you are thinking. Hahaha.. Good job creating the site and design, looks so "Jinxie". We should be able to see some "interesting" things comming out of your blog. Haha =P

Till then, doswidania.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home