Sunday, April 10, 2005

:: The Contender ::

I was never interested in boxing till i got stucked into watchin 'The Contender' on AXN last Sunday morning. Last week's episode was a match between Miguel Espino from the West Side and Peter Manfredo from the East Side. A good and intensed match I would say, with a score of 47 (West) :48 (East). And Peter's baby daughter is just sooooo cute ... :) This is the very first match that the East side has ever won! Today's episode was a match between 'the love of kids' Anthony Bonsante from the West and 'the love of GOD' Brent Cooper from the East. It was the West who gets to choose who they are to fight and Anthony picked Brent. Being egoistic and 'so-daddy-like', Anthony decided to betray his other team mates by choosing Brent instead of the initial plan, -Jimmy- . In this episode, even his own team mates from the West supported the East as every other fighter were super pissed off of his decision. In the end, the backstabber, Anthony won the godly boxer, Brent in 3 straight fights.

:: Anthony vs Brent :: (Photo - Yahoo)

I just realised not long ago tat I'm a reality show freak. I no longer watch my favourite Wah Lai Toi dramas like I used to. I need to get a new VCR asap so tat I can watch my recorded dramas anytime I like! Now I'm hooked to Amazing Race 7, American Idol, Fear Factor and also The Contender. Ok! Have to continue with my FYP! Will update soon!
++ Lynn ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home