Friday, April 15, 2005

:: Random Post ::

Hewoo!! Been bz wif my assignmnets and most importantly my FYP!!! FYP is scaring me!! I've onli got 8 more weeks to the deadline!! GANBATE!! Neways ... I just wanted to post an absolutely cute photo that me n christine took with the cute D-U-M-E-X boy a.k.a. Danny Seah last Friday at MV Carrefour ... =) My dearest Khar Yan!!! If u r reading this ... U must be damn proud of ur most beloved DUMEX boy!! He's damn cutee but scary at first when he was like whispering in d suit ... =)

:: Me and Christine wif BIG Dumex Boy in Carrefour ::
BIG thanx to Camera man ... Mr. Nick ... :)
My days were pretty monotonous having to go for lectures from Mon to Wed .... But at least I got to watch Miss Congi 2 on Wed nite with Nick which was rather hilarious .... Other then that my days were just work work work ... had to do my DWA assignmnet, my 'dearest' FYP and more assignments - DSAP, BPR and PMMT!! Coll work is driving me crazzieee!!
Oh yea!! It was fun getting to play badminton with my beloved Chi Muiz .... Christine & Peikz yesterday!! I'm soo worn out!! Its been ages since I last played badminton!! Badminton is so unlike table tennis which I used to play in coll ... Table tennis is so much less straining and tiring ... Maybe I'm just lazy ... ;) All in all it was fun and hopefully i get to lose a few inches!! Mwahahah ... dream on!!
++ Lynn ++

7 Comments:

At April 15, 2005 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUMEX Boy was dem scary! He came hug me! And then after that he danced! ... Scary...
Btw, did you realize that in this picture, Christine has barcode on top of her, Lynn has price tag and Dumex boy has a lil girl standing on his ear? :P

 
At April 15, 2005 8:08 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Hewoo!! Hahhahaha .... u r privileged to b hugged by dearest DUMEX boy!! Every lil kid's dream u know?

Wah ... ur sooooo observant for the 1st time!! Hahahah ... Neways its all thanx to u tat we've got barcodes, price tags n also a lil girl on dumex!! =P

 
At April 15, 2005 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, you r really dreamin, exercise for one day but expect to lose inches!

 
At April 17, 2005 11:00 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

hahahah!! U neva know ... Dreams might come true!!

 
At April 17, 2005 11:10 PM , Blogger PeiKz said...

funny gal... haha! run 3 steps oni, complain like crazy...

 
At April 18, 2005 5:34 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

hahahah!! 3 steps every hit is alot u knoww ... i dun have LOOONNGGG legs like u ... =P Sometimes even more than 3 steps
=P

 
At November 13, 2012 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg tramadol 50mg good high - tramadol online bluelight

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home