Thursday, April 21, 2005

:: Phone Hunt ::

My current phone is gonna be 3 years old soon!! I'm bored of my phone ... my phone looks like junk now ... my buttons are not functioning well (I bet all of u who have seen my phone ... u will agree) ... and so .... I'm currently now on a phone hunt ... :) but I just can't decide!! Should I get the Sony Ericsson K700i that has all the features that I eva wanted but with a boring design or the Samsung E800C that looks alot nicer with its sleek design but with lesser features compared to the Sony Ericsson ... I wish I could have both!! *ngek* *ngek* *ngek* :) ... Wat interest me most is the SE K700i has got a FM & MP3 Player ... :) It also has Blutooth that the Samsung doesn't ... Hmmm .... DECISIONS!! DECISIONS!! DECISIONS!! I need ur opinions!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Sony Ericsson K700i :: :: Samsung E800C ::
++ Lynn ++

4 Comments:

At April 24, 2005 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ya lynn~!! since u've been bugging me since day 1 about wat phone to buy, n we've been discussing it eryday.. obviously samsung mobiles are alot nicer in designs n erythin.. but den the sony ericsson wan got mp3 player n all wor.. of coz dat one nicer lor.. summore the sony ericsson wan is RM100 less than the samsung wan.. >.<" i guess most probably get the sony ericsson k700i lorr rite.. kekek.. den when my bday dat time u buy me the k750i la~!! ahahah! =P

 
At April 24, 2005 1:50 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

heheheh ... since u also agree n vote for the SE K700i ... guess i'll choose tat .. =) hahahha ... u wan k750i ?? can can can ... go buy la ... =P

 
At April 26, 2005 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakaka.. i noe haf to go n buy.. but i asking to buy for me!! kakaka.. n wei.. u took my keyboard n gimme ur old keyboard which the letter 'D' spoil wan!! so mean la u.. haaha. so for dat, u owe me a k750i for my bday.. see i so good, tell u in advance. so i actually giving u time to save up money to buy for me dat hp on my bday.. hahaah! =P

 
At April 29, 2005 9:24 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

kakkaka .... but i return to u edi wat ur keyboard ... so i dun owe u nething .... akkakaak ... it all depends on wat u getting me 4 my bday ... *ngek* *ngek* *ngek*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home