Tuesday, January 17, 2006

:: Kia Picanto ::

Hie all! Any owners of a Kia Picanto here? I really appreciate if anyone of you could give some reviews … how’s the performance like for a 1.1 Automatic? Underpowered? What’s the fuel consumption like? Easy maintenance? Any bad reviews about it? Coz I only managed to obtain good reviews bout this car but I’m sure every car has its own defects. I don’t wanna regret buying this car and start paying my ass off for something that I don’t like … I really wanted a MyVi but I have to wait for 10 freaking months … should I still get it? =( Any new cars coming out soon?

++Lynn++

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2006 3:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a site here about Kia Picanto reviews so should help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home