Sunday, January 01, 2006

:: Happy New Year!! ::

*Drumrolls* The 1st post of the year!!


Happy New Year Peeps!!! Yesterday was a blast at Ikano, the fireworks were beautiful, it was just aweesomee it wasn't as jam-packed as I had imagined ... The weather was cooling after the long horid rain in the afternoon that continued throughout the evening ... Nick managed to record the whole fieworks session ... a 10 minutes long session I mind you ... Here's a small portion of it =)


Without fail, a New Year's Resolution is a must to start off the year ... if or not these resolutions are met, we shall see by the end of this year ;) Here's my top 5 priority

  • Get a more stable job
  • Lose Weight (I see this in my New Year's resolution every year!!)
  • Bring my family for a family trip
  • Get a car
  • Have more courage ;)

I would be glad if I can accomplish all of it but I doubt that I can or even will ... =) Have fun watching the fireworks ... do be patient as the interesting ones are in the middle of the clip ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Muakss Hugzz

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home