Wednesday, December 21, 2005

:: The Island Is Jinxed!! ::

I'm back!! The trip to Pangkor was fun, nice, interesting and definitely relaxing if it’s not for the food poisoning that both Nick and I had on the 2nd day of our stay in Pangkor Island Beach Resort. It sucks big time I tell u … It was definitely something we ate in the resort as the only food we ate was the International buffet dinner on the 1st day and buffet breakfast the next day … so what could it be …

It started off with me having to rush Nick to get back to the room so that I could use the toilet … Hours later it was then his turn … it was no fun having to take turns and rush each other for the toilet … We were nastily dehydrated, weak and tired … Thank God there was a doctor on duty in the resort itself who supplied us with all d necessary medications … Aarghh … what a waste of money!! =(

So here's the minimal amount of photos that will do the rest of the talking ... Not many nice pictures were taken as the 1st day we were there it was pouring, 2nd day we were just too deadly ... so that leaves the few hours of the 3rd day ... I guess luck was not with us … this is actually my 2nd time to Pangkor and it is also the 2nd time I fell sick … so no more Pangkor for me … I won’t and never will go back there again … ;) Its not like I hate that place but I guess that it just does not like my presence ....

Day 1: We were greeted at the jetty upon our arrival
:: Day 1: We were greeted at the jetty upon our arrival ::

Day 1: The journey from the jetty to our resort
:: Day 1: The journey from the jetty to our resort ::

Day 1: Nick and I in the hotel room before heading for the DINNER
:: Day 1: Nick and I in the hotel room before heading for the DINNER ::

Day 1: A Beautiful Evening Scene From Our Dining Area
:: Day 1: A Beautiful Evening Scene From Our Dining Area ::

:
:
:
Day 2: NONE!!
:
:
:

Day 3: The View From Our Room
:: Day 3: The View From Our Room ::

Day 3: The Walkway In Front Of Our Room
:: Day 3: The Walkway In Front Of Our Room ::

Day 3: The bicycles that we were sooo looking forward to ride
:: Day 3: The bicycles that we were sooo looking forward to ride ::

Day 3: Wooo ... A Catamaran ... We will attempt this one day
:: Day 3: Woooo ... A Catamaran ... We will attempt this one day ::

Day 3: Filling Up His Half Empty Tummy
:: Day 3: Filling Up His Half Empty Tummy ::

Day 3: Yours Truly On the Ferry
:: Day 3: Yours Truly On the Ferry ::

++Lynn++

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2005 5:06 AM , Blogger YeeLeng said...

hey babe..really love those frames u used for the photos.Very lovely. Hehe just wondering what software did u use?? Anyhoo, Merry Christmas darling!!! Here i amsending you my warmest wishes to you for a wonderful holiday season!!! *grin*

 
At December 26, 2005 10:36 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Hey YeeLeng!! Got it from www.shutterfly.com ... go check it out ;) Merry X'mas & a Happy 2006 to u too!! Hugzz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home