Friday, October 28, 2005

:: Friday Blues ::

Today is just one hell of a boring work day ... what more, being it a Friday ... no bugs to find today, testing has really slowed down ... it has already been 1 month working ... this is one of the days where there's nothing much to do ... even the daily communication meeting has been cancelled ... I guess I just have to buck up and start doing the training materials … but today’s just not d day … =P

And guess what … Yipee Yipee Hoorah!! I got my first pay!! I’ve not checked my bank account yet but I guess it should be in by now … WooHoo!! Money!! :D Okla ... since u ppl ask me to belanja makan ... here u go … Yumm yumm food of your choice!! Western, Japanese, Local, Chinese … ala buffet style … *grins* Go gobble ur food now!! =P Haha .. I'm so damn free and bored now ...


On a sadder note, I think October’s not a really good month … so many deaths, so many accidents and Nick’s mom is in hospital … God bless & Get well soon!! And Nick ... don't worry ... she'll be fine ... Muakzz!!

++Lynn++

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the well wishes.. My mom is feeling better already. Hopefully she will be fully recover soon.

Totally agree that its been a bad month. But next month will be BETTER for sure, espcially for those born in November... Hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home