Sunday, February 19, 2006

:: V'day Special ::

Yay!! I did my nails in Nails Extreme, Taipan just 1 day b4 v'day since it was some kinda replacement holiday!! :D I guess I'm just in love with purple this past few months ;)

:: Manicure Results ::

:: Pedicure Results ::

Well, this year's v'day celebration was different ... alot simpler and less hassle ... Since we already had our pre-v'day dinner ... so dinner that day was at McD's with my sis ... hahaha ... :D We had a nice lunch in some Italian restaurant in Streetmall though ... But I guess V'day had just became over-commercialized ... but I still lurveee v'day ... who doesn't? =P

While eating, I asked them both (sis n Nick), how different is v'day compared to any other day ... I guess ... its better off concluded that there were no vast difference except that "WE GET GIFTS on that day!" :) Which is true coz we dun normally get gifts any other days ... I mean we could get gifts but I guess gifts are meant to be special and it should not be given just too often =)

:: My Lurvely Gift From McD's :D ::

:: The Pillow Case for Nick ::

:: The Pillow Case For Me ::

:: Photo Frame from Nick ::

:: Photo album From Nick ::



++Lynn++

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeek... smelly feet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home