Monday, October 27, 2008

:: Baby Is Black ::

Baby MyVi is 4 days old today!! Was contemplating to choose between black, orange and red but I guess I'm better off with black ... And I'm happy with my decision!! One word sums it all ... L-O-V-E-L-Y!! But now it means more commitment and less $$$ but I still lurve it to bits ... teehee ... Now I can drive around without any frustration, worries and what not ... It just brightens up my day when I come down every morning and I see it right in front of my house ... makes my day ... wonderful! :D


Btw, does anyone here knows how to yodel? I just have this sudden crave to learn yodeling ... Its so freaking cool ... Imagine me yodeling!! Hahaha!!

++Lynn++

4 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*jealous*

my car got broke in!! :( sad.. :'(

anyways, why myvi? why BLACKK? so common.. but it's nice as well.. but common and nice.. sigh.. later the whole town full with myvi's - black ones.. tat time very hard to identify ady..

hmmm.. dabaliu pee jay num num num? hehehe.. so good wan.. 3 nums.. hehehe...

 
At August 28, 2006 12:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, what's yodel?

 
At August 29, 2006 9:15 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Hey Cuz! Kesian ... but nvm la .. maybe now can get better players ... :P Yeah man! Common and NICE!! Lucky loo ...

Well yodel is like those cute milk ladies who goes "yo-de-lay-yee-hoo" with their cute lil voice ... :D

 
At December 18, 2008 5:05 PM , Blogger cre8tone said...

Cool babe u hv!~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home