Monday, June 12, 2006

:: Football Fever ::

OMG!! Japan just lost to the newcomers - Oz Land!! At the 84th minute!! Damn!! I thought a draw at the 84th minute was damn dissapointing but it was still acceptable but NO Australia had to kick in another 2 goals in the last 5 minutes!! What Luck! Yes! I still can't believe what I saw on tellie half an hour ago!!

Oh well!! Life goes on!! Its just f o o t b a l l!! :P But I so totally respect the Japanese goal keeper, without him, the Aussies might have gotten 5 goals or more :P But yes, the Japanese are betta in Defense and Aussies, the other way round ... Well, I'm not a footie pro but I soo wanted Japan to win this match!

Back to reality ... tomorrow's a working day ... back to work ... Till then ... :)

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home