Wednesday, July 12, 2006

:: What An Ending ::

After a whole month of football craze it has finally come to an end... but what an ending I must say ... though Italy won the World Cup, spotlight was all over the famous Zizou after headbutting the chest of the Italian player, Marco Materazzi in the 110th minute. But I'm glad Zidane still won the Golden Ball, at least something to end his career ... :)

And Fabio Cannavaro is so so so HOT!! My mum thinks that he is hot too!

Other random notes:

  • Lang Tengah trip is in 3 days time! Can't wait!
  • Next week will be something to look forward to ;)
  • I just feel sooo relieved today
  • In 2 weeks time, things will change ... for the better I hope

++Lynn++

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2006 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home