Sunday, April 24, 2005

:: List of Things to Do ::

Hewoo!! I have just added a new "Things I Wanna Do" section. But the main thing tat i seriously neeD right now is to get a new KEYBOARD ... coz my current keyboarD now is friggin irritating coz my letter "D" is not working .... so I have to ctrl-v(paste) wheneva i neeD it ... now typing is taking twice the time ... Well other than tat, I obviously wanna excel in my stuDies at the moment n hence the reason to y most of my wish list are relateD to stuDies ... Another thing tat I so wan it to happen is for me to lose weight ... mwahahah ... i know tat it'll neva happen coz I love eating fattening fooD n on top of tat ... I have a marvelous bf who likes to feeD me Day n nite causing me to gain more weight ... =P Hahahaha ... NICK, I'm fat bcoz of u n so u have to accept the fact tat u have a FAT gf!! mwahahaha!! Serve u rite!! =P
Toking bout learning to appreciate ppl more ... The ppl are actually my bf, family n my beloveD chi muiz n also my frenz ... ppl who have actually helpeD me out alot througout these years ... i actually wanna thank u guys soo much!! Muakss!! Hugzz!! =) Neways ... results for both my 1st sem papers (AOOM n the DreaDeD DCCN) will be out soon ... n I so freakin hope tat I won't fail my DCCN paper!! aaarghhh!!! Nightmare!! This new wish list thingy will inspire me more to fulfill things that I have yet Done in a number of years ... ;) Ganbatei!! Last but not least, I woulD Definitely wan to keep blogging so ... Will update soon! :)
++ Lynn ++

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2005 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.. are you sure i'm the one who is making you fat? You're the one who likes Italian food, especially those that have lots of cheese, cream, pasta, and meat. Not to mention those Baskin Robbins ice creams that you ask for every 31st of the month. AND all those fried food, fast food, soft drinks, french fries, nasi lemak and rendang. See.... you're the one making me F-A-T!

 
At April 25, 2005 9:32 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Hahahah!! Look who's toking!! =P Make sure I dun c u eating any of those!! =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home