Thursday, September 08, 2005

:: Am I Regretting? ::

Am I being just too picky or what ... well, what do I actually want? Goddammit !! I've already turned down two offers and now I'm regretting ... Ask why did I applied for the job position in the 1st place when I won't be accepting it ... Aarghh ... I dunno ... I guess its just a feeling of insecurity ... I keep reminding myself that if I actually took the first job offer I'll be working for 2 weeks or so edi ... and by working another additional 2 weeks I would actually get my first paycheck!! Aarghh ... I hate regretting .... I shall not regret ...

Now I see my peers getting a job and they're off happy bout it ... And here I am ... turning even greener than ever ... YES ... I'm jealous ... but oh well ... its my own fault newayz tat I'm still jobless ... who is there to blame ... Aarghh ... freakin hate this feeling ... But like what my personal consultant always tell me ... "Don't rush into a job that u do not really like ... Don't worry ... You'll get a job that u really like ... Just be patient ... You are talented ... do not under estimate your own ability ... "

Hopefully these words of encouragement of his would actauuly knock some sense into me whenever I feel low and down and when the feeling of regret comes clouding my mind ... I guess I just have to be patient ...

++Lynn++

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2005 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy!! hahaha.. i wanna play tooo!!! long time din play edi... i forgot what they said about me.. :D
but y u got so many types wann... fake wan larr... haha! =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home