Sunday, August 14, 2005

:: Yay!! A Different Me!! ::

Yea!! I finally got a new hairdo!! Yeapss ... I finally had d guts n time to perm my hair!! Scary at first but well ... neva know if I dun try ... I feel kinda weird coz I neva did anything to my hair b4 ... having it alwiz straight n long ... hahah ... But Oh well ... a change ;) ... So any comments ?? Which is betta?? Straight or Curled ??

:: Me and My New Hairdo!! ::

This week was more or less like a great shopping week!! I think I actually bought too many shoes at a go ... but oh well its nice and its on SALE ... so what do I have gotta lose?? Aarghh ..I sound soo bimbo ... hahah who cares ... Newayz ... tomorrow will be my very 1st interview... kinda nervous and all ... hope that shit does not spill out from my mouth ... wish me luck ppl!! :)

++ Lynn ++

3 Comments:

At August 14, 2005 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

shop shop shop n never buy anything for me..!! =P

curled hair looks good on ya.. ;)
but ya gotta maintain it though.. =P
all the best tmr for ur interview! kekek! =D

 
At August 15, 2005 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got new hair style, so must get new shoes, shirts and pants la?

Luv ur hair do! But now u need to learn how to maintain it. :)

Good luck for all ur interviews dear!!

 
At August 15, 2005 12:33 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

hahaha!! damn weird ...Both my comments r from ppl whom I see and talk face to face everyday!! But newayz 10q 10q ... muakss to d both of u!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home