Wednesday, August 31, 2005

:: Happy Merdeka !! ::

Negaraku, tanah tumpahnya darahku,
Rakyat hidup, bersatu dan maju,
Rahmat bahagia, Tuhan kurniakan,
Raja kita, selamat bertakhta.

Hahha ... din realize that our national anthem is only 4 lines long!! Newayz ... just thought of being a lil' more patriotic ... SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA KE-48 ppl!! :) Well ... no biggie for me during Merdeka's day ... just chilled watching Willy Wonka and having yummy Baskin Robbins ... not to forget ... my very important substance of life ... SHOPPING ... Heheh ... it did not ever crossed my mind that my childhood story book will be on screens!! Aargh .... lovely ... chocolate all overr ... ;P


Well ... internal moderation results will be out this Friday ... what a freakyyyy fridayyyy ... Good Luck all!! Yay!! I'm still in time for my Merdeka post ... Cheeriozzz

++ Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home