Monday, August 01, 2005

:: A New Transition In Life ::

Weeeeeeee!! I've just finished my last paper yestaerday!! Now I'm done for good ... =) Time to relax .. enjoy... paaartyyyy... yea!! What good timing as well ... with Nick having his 1 week off before he gets to a whole new working environment again ... Yea!! Off to Penang this Friday!! I wonder after this trip when will I eva get to meet all of me coll buddies all together again ... Gonna miss them heaps ... Miss their crazinesss ... Miss their blurness ... Mwahahah ... miss bullying them!!

On a more serious note ... What am I to do after this? I would have to look for a job ... a whole new transition of life ... I'm scared ... I'm nervous ... n I dun have the confidence in me ... where would my future job bring me? Will I even manage to go through the interviews? How will I be outstanding enough to even compete with all my peers in getting a job? So few jobs yet soo many graduates ... On the other hand ... I'm equally excited n curious ... What will working life be like? How would my life change to bring me to greater heights?
I guess its just another part of life transitions ... being a student and being a working adult would definitely make a difference ... Its just a matter of accepting changes n adapting to it ... Wish me luck!! =) Neways ... its time to have F-U-N f-u-n FUN!! Yea!! Off to Genting tomorrow ... Hope that I can get sponsors for my Penang trip this round!! *fingers crossed * Muakzzzzzzzzz ...Signing Off ...

++ Lynn ++

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there sis!! You bab lil' girl..! Off you went to Genting leaving me at home stuck with my whole mountain of books to study!! And there goes my lil' Adidas baby with you to Genting! *bluekk* =P

Anywayz, I never knew that you were feeling THIS scared and nervous and lack of confidence about your future working life.. yeah i know it's hard to find jobs nowadays.. But I know you can do it wan lar.. ^^ I have faith in you.. And interviews shouldn't be a problem for you, although your shy attitude is still in you..hehehe, but all ya gotta do is have more faith in u and God and your whole family here is always supporting you! hehehe!

Sighh... wish i was working.. hate examss!!! =( anywayz, all the best always.. enjoy urself all you can larx within this whole week.. ekekek! ^^ alwitez.. gtg for dinner.. muakkxx!! bb!! ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home