Wednesday, August 24, 2005

:: Was The Decision Right? ::

I dunno if I made the right choice ... But I hope I did ... Maybe it was the right decision for this time being? Maybe I should just sit back and chill till my internal moderation results are out ... I guess I should not jump into a job that I have not much interest in in such a short period of time ... No doubt the sound of the $p$a$y$ is good n LOUD to me ... but oh well ... Maybe betta ones will come next time ...

I really do hope that I will not regret declining this job offer ... I really hope that more job offers of my interest will come by soon .... But Im not sure of my path either ... Is support good? Is development good? Which is better for me? Management is definitely good ... but are my results as good to be able to get into management that fast ... I guess that I'll just have to wait for my results ...

Am I being too greedy?? Neways ... somehow or another, I'm glad that i declined it ... I've learnt not to jump into a job too fast ... I've learnt to be more kiasu n to have more self pride ... Hope that I took the right path!!

++Lynn++

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 7:20 PM , Blogger MeL said...

i'm sure its d right thng tht u did...follow ur heart n all will be the way its suppose to be...

 
At August 28, 2005 10:46 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

hmm ..really do hope so ... :) Neh ... not thinkin bout it nemoree ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home