Tuesday, September 13, 2005

:: The Face Analyzer ::

Bumped into this site a long time ago ... well I was bored off looking for jobs and doing my routine stuffs ... so I thought of analyzing my face once again ... Go try it urself!! teehee ... ;)


:: Haha ... It says that I'm 29% Middle Eastern & a mixture of other races LOL ... how did this ever happen ::

:: This One Says That I'm 100% Jap / Korean ... ::

:: Yet Another One ... ::

:: Yea ... I look 100% Chinese Here!! ;) ::


:: This Is Rare ... 97% Southern European ... tee hee ::


I actually think different hairstyles give different results ... I guess my curled hair now makes me look more Chinese ... Or maybe its d fringe ... :) Wonder if these analysis are right ... Ahh ... makes me happy & occuppied for a while tho ...

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home