Wednesday, October 12, 2005

:: Adapting ... ::

Well it has been a good and tiring week last week ... first week of work passed miraculously fast ... had training for the first 2 days, chilled the next day and voila real work begins the following day ... this is when i got my laptop too ..woot!! Not mine but mine for a few months ... ;) Oh well ... trying hard to adapt to a new environment ... with new colleagues, new workplace, new policies and all ... I've not gotten my cubiucle at the moment yet ... so I'm currently using someone's cube who will only be back in Nov ... gee ... Oh well, tatz work life... Now I gotta find time to blog ... ;)

Damn glad that I got to chill out with my beloved coll mates ... actually in conjunction for YimMun's belated birthday celebration ... it was like a day of news ... LOL ... catching up with frenz is just damn fun ... ;) Here are some pix taken during that nite in Marshe @ The Curve ... Before I forget, here's a shoutout to my sister, Happieee 15th !!

:: The Girls With The Golden Ticket!! ::

::YimMun, Me & Carol ::

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home