Sunday, October 23, 2005

:: I Got Tagged !! ::

I'm soooooooo glad!!! results were out on Thursday ... A sudden adrenalin rush ... I couldn't continue working ... I couldn't think straight ... I was just too overjoyed for words ... This is indeed my biggest achievement up to date ... Never had I imagined that I would ever be in this position ... I'm just so glad ... Thank God!!

Newayz ... I know this is way overdue ... I got tagged by Miss YeeLeng ... ;) But instead of 7 ... I'll just do 5 ... I'm kinda lazy ... teehee

5 things I do to make myself happy:
1. Laugh
2. Go shopping
3. Chill
4. Eat ... ;)
5. Watch my fav TV Shows

5 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Thick Eyebrows
2. Attractive Eyes
3. Tall
4. Nice Smile
5. No Obvious Facial Hair

5 often repeated words:
1. What!?!?
2. Damn lawak la u
3. What The....
4. Haha
5. OMG!!

5 celebrity crushes:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Keanu Reeves
3. Jay Chou
4. Jesse Brinkley
5. Roger Kwok

5 things I could do:
1. Laugh n laugh n laugh like a witch
2. Stay in the pool for hours
3. Stay quite for 1 whole day
4. Buy a car
5. Buy a house

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel travel travel
2. Enjoy enjoy enjoy
3. Spend time with my loved ones
4. Settle down .. have kids .. great lifestyle
5. Pray that my sins will be forgiven ... I wanna go heaven ;)

5 people to tag:
1. Cheryl
2. Peikz
3. AhWeiBest
4. YuenFei
5. Anyone else who reads this ... =)

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home