Saturday, October 01, 2005

:: I am ... ::

  1. I am the girl who once looked for snakes in the busiest roundabout in Subang today
  2. I am the girl who once had more Malay friends than any others back when i was 5
  3. I am the girl who had tennis lesson back then but is now hopeless in tennis
  4. I am the girl who was stupid enough to exchange my lovely bears and dolls for some dumb toys
  5. I am the gurl who had to go through Std 6 twice
  6. I am the girl who once carried the nickname, "Private-School-Girl"
  7. I am the girl who was the only student in school who had natural brown hair
  8. I am the girl who loves and is proud of my hair because of that and still am
  9. I am the girl who once pee-ed on my Kakak just to make her angry
  10. I am the girl who got a boyfriend in order to fit in
  11. I am the girl who was once caught playing truant in secondary school
  12. I am the same girl who still feels that its fun ... Its part of school!!
  13. I am the girl who always got kicked in the face by her younger sister wh0 takes Taekwando
  14. I am the girl who only gets to hang out with friends 3 times a year in lower secondary
  15. I am the girl who used to hate pizza and now loves it ... yummm

Will try updating later with a few more "I am"s ... =) Keep reading to know more bout me ... teehee ... Gonna start work this coming Monday ... wish me luck ...

++Lynn++

5 Comments:

At October 01, 2005 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Taekwondo's fun.. I needed more practices you see, if not, all the class fees wouldn't pay off. Hehe.. and also, it's becoz YOU STARTED IT!! =P ne ne ne bubu!! =P

 
At October 02, 2005 3:54 PM , Blogger YeeLeng said...

hey ad, hehe now i know who's the real "I AM" you are...haha how are ya? speak to u soon babe! missed ya!*hugZ* =)

p/s: tried adding comments on your taggieboard...but it doesn't seem to work. ain't know why...*grrr*

 
At October 04, 2005 6:40 PM , Blogger PeiKz said...

i know number 11! woot! i was involved too! how fun was that ay? Even up to the aftermath, now that i thought back it was hillarious wey!

 
At October 05, 2005 4:53 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Cheryl ... cheh ... as if u still remember how to kick ass now ... so its still d same ... waste of $$

yeeLeng ... heheh ... I'm doing fine ... just started work this week ... how bout u? Hmm .. regarding d tagboard ... tatz weird coz most of them could post comments ... but i do appreciate ur comment ere ... =)

Peikz!! Great 2 get ur call today chimooiizzzzz!! Yeap ... damn hilarious ... wahahaha ... damn fun la ... no regrets .. ;)

 
At October 05, 2005 11:23 PM , Blogger YeeLeng said...

hey ad..i've tried again and again but it still says 'error on page'...aiks aint know why too..haha guess i'll just hafta leave my comments 'ere...*smirk*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home