Monday, February 20, 2006

:: Baby's Day Out ::

Nick and I had to bring Iwan for his Music Class in Yamaha, Subang Parade last Saturday morning ... Hahah ... we get to play Mummy n daddy for the morning ... ;) Had to tag along 2 weird looking bags, one for his Music class and another, his baby stuffs (change of clothes, water, yada yada yada) ... I had to bring Iwan in while Nick slowly loiter around for a whole hour ... There I was sitting oddly beside 'my son' in his Music class, which is what all Mom's and Dad's of his peers did ...

I had to bring him to toilet in the midst of his lesson ... hahah ... So there I was being tagged to the Ladies by Iwan ... *grins* Surprisingly, time passed real fast ... The boy was crazy ... running up and down the ramps in Subang Parade (If u've not been to S. Parade, it has ramps on every floor as an alternative for escalators) ... Ordered his all time favourite at Dome ... Junior Pasta ... His parents soon came ... ate, chat, laughed .. etc. Was then dragged to MPH and there's where the day out ended ...

Well, things were not as bad as I've expected ... I thought that it would be tough having Iwan as a cranky and hyperactive boy ... but oh well he talks too much :P ... but ... hahha ... I wouldn't want to have a kid of my own soooo soon ... *wink*

:: Here's Da Boy! ::

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home