Saturday, May 20, 2006

:: Mother's Day Special ::

Here's a toast to my beloved mother!!
The woman in my life who I can share my wardrobe with…
The woman in my life who cooks the greatest dishes…
The woman in my life who I can talk to about everything under the sun…
The woman in my life who I know I can always trust...
The woman in my life who I so dearly love...
The woman who I call MUMMY!

Words just can't describe how much u mean to me, no doubt there were times when I wished that u were not so naggy, wished that u were more lenient, wished that u would stop scolding me… It used to be something that I dislike during my secondary school years…but now deep down I know that its all for my good =) You’ve made me the person I am today and I’m truly happy that I have you! Thank you for standing by me in whatever way possible! I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

We brought her to Vietnam Kitchen for a dim sum lunch on that very special day … that evening was well described by her wonderful smile when she saw the cake both my sis and I surprised her with … Oh the Joy!! I bet she was touched!! =P I’m so glad that u enjoyed that day!!

++Lynn++

2 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 10:59 PM , Blogger [NottY]Nee said...

has anyone say you looks like a hongkong movie star.. i can't remember her name .. she is one of the miss hong kong..

 
At June 02, 2006 3:50 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Hahah .. wahh Miss Hong Kong summore ..... as perasan as I may seem but u made my day! Thanks! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home