Sunday, May 07, 2006

:: A Whole Week Of B'day Celebrations [Part 1]::

I had a great week ... ok despite a few stumbles ere and there ... Sometimes being older is not at all that bad ... coz it allows u to meet up, spend time and chill with ppl which we tend to neglect ... but hey I did not neglect all of u la ... :P But anyway Thanks Thanks and Thanks to alll of u ... thanks for all the wishes, presents, thanks for celebrating it with me ... really appreciated it .... :)

Had a lil and short celebration with my family together with Nick, Kenny and Wei Wei on my real b'day ... Thanks Mom, Dad, Sis and Nick for the presents!! They treated me to a FREE flow of retail therapy!!! Yay!! Love it!! Will just let the pictures to do the talking ;)

I think I'll just split it into a few parts ... :) Next up will be my Daddy's bday!! :) Will continue later ...

++Lynn++

2 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 2:28 AM , Blogger PeiKz said...

HAHAHA! omgz.. can i say someting cool?! U r resembling MORE n MORE like ur mom! walao! da evolution... tsk tsk tsk. Amazing...

 
At May 08, 2006 2:46 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Wat the .... which part of me looks like my mom? I thought that I used to look like my dad ... hmmm ... Nvm la ... my mom is pweeeetyyy rite ... :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home