Monday, May 15, 2006

:: A Whole Week Of B'day Celebrations [Part 4]::

Continued...

Thanks to all who came(AhWeiBest, Carol, IngSoon, Jason, Kenny, LiangJun, Nick, SookWai) and made that nite an even more memorable nite =) And special thanks to Nick whom at last took the initiative to look for directions just to bring me there ... And thank u all (all above & KokFai & XiaoFeng) for the sweet smelling gift ... =P

After hearing and reading so much about this place ... I've finally been to Luna Bar and I will definitely pay another visit again just for its ambience and beautiful view of KL city... sometimes I really wish I was an artist who could draw, paint and color really well ... It would be one good masterpiece! Or maybe I'll just buy another building located more strategically overlooking the majestic KL skyline ... Or maybe I'll work as a bar gurl in Luna Bar ... well that is if I qualify ... Ahh ... the wonders of dreaming ... I seriously like the place but unfortunately, we had to leave before it started pouring like mad =)

Maybe I should take up photography instead ... should invest in a better camera ... then I would have nicer nite shots ... but oh well these will do ... its not that bad after all =) Those who have not gotten the photos from me ... too bad!! =P

Well, this ends my b'day marathon for this year ... like what my Mommy said "Wah, shiok la u, every year get to celebrate your b'day for 1 whole week!" Yes, I'm soooo thankful for all of u!! My family, friends and of coz dearest yet the mean-est and evil-est Mr.Nick! MUACKSS!!

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home