Friday, April 29, 2005

:: A Blissful Week ::

So far it has been a good week for me ... apart from me being broke ... :P So glad that my keyboard has returned to normal ... Its just weird ... I changed keyboard with my sis and it worked fine in her room ... So I brought it back to my room and ta-da ... now I can type peacefully with my letter 'D n d' .... :) It has also been quite a productive week for me ... well at least I did a lil' bit more than usual for my FYP ...
And the most joyful, wonderful, blissful, memorable, happy event that had ever happened this week was I got my new HP after sooo much of hunting n researching!!! YEA!!! :) I got it on Wednesday, so that marks a history ... 27th April 2005 ... I wouldn't have gotten my SE K700i if it's not for my dearest ... :) Thanx a lot 4 my Pre-B'day Gift, Nick!! Love u heaps!! (Not tat I won't love u if u have not gotten me d hp :P) ... I'm just soo happy that I have finally moved on to a new phone after using my old SE T68i for 3 long years!! But unfortunately, d hp did not come wif a data cable (USB cable) for me to upload n download my pix n songs into n from my hp n now I have to go hunting for either a USB cable or a Bluetooth device for my PC ... Below is a pic of me n dearest Nick in S'pore last year ... :) I like posting photos ... kekeke

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Me n Nick ::
++ Lynn ++

20 Comments:

At April 29, 2005 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marked as history coz first time Nick spend so much money on Lynn. :)

 
At May 03, 2005 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so lovely!!!!i'm so so touched!!! sweet nya ur boy boy!! hehehehe......bless both of u ar!!! hugz!!!!

 
At May 04, 2005 11:31 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

aiyorr ... ur boy lagi schweeett laa ... so much sacrifice to c u ... muakss!!

 
At November 13, 2012 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

purchase ativan ativan abuse - lorazepam 1mg photos

 
At November 13, 2012 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online buy ambien online in usa - ambien pass drug test

 
At November 14, 2012 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

xanax online do xanax show up drug test - buy xanax alprazolam online

 
At November 15, 2012 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax drug test levels - xanax generic cheap

 
At November 15, 2012 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lorazepam online ativan online pharmacy - ativan withdrawal period

 
At November 16, 2012 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan long before addiction - ativan overdose signs and symptoms

 
At November 17, 2012 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap generic xanax xanax youtube - generic xanax yellow

 
At November 18, 2012 3:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

purchase xanax xanax 2 - xanax online fake

 
At November 19, 2012 6:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online what does ambien cost - where to buy ambien no prescription

 
At November 20, 2012 1:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy soma online carisoprodol 350 wiki - soma schedule ii drug

 
At November 21, 2012 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you buy ambien online ambien cr 20 mg - ambien cr withdrawal insomnia

 
At November 21, 2012 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy soma online soma 350 mg drug test - soma drug test will show

 
At November 22, 2012 5:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online costco price ambien cr - ambien cr 12.5 mg high

 
At November 22, 2012 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

soma online soma drug book - soma drug mechanism

 
At November 22, 2012 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambien for sale online ambien sleeping pill reviews - ambien and alcohol use

 
At November 24, 2012 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium effects liver - where can i buy real valium online

 
At November 25, 2012 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

order valium online no prescription drug stronger xanax valium - valium drug name

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home