Sunday, July 24, 2005

:: Of Random Thoughts ::

I noticed that I've been blogging more when my finals are getting closer ... aarghh ...just another reason to procrastinate ... Well its gonna end soonnn ... I can't wait for that to happenn ... Wee .. Neways ... just wanted to remind myself of my upcoming finals ... n make sure i STUDY!! Motivate me pleaseeeeeeeeee ....

  1. Mon - 10:00 AM till 12:00 PM (BPR) Sux Big Time!!
  2. Wed - 10:00 AM till 12:00 PM (PMMT) 2 More To Go!!
  3. Fri - 9:30 AM till 12:30 PM (DSAP) What a Tough Paper!!
  4. Sat - 10:00 AM till 12:00 PM (DWA) Yea!! All Done!! I'm Free!

Well here's a number of random pix taken while I was bored ...

Judge
:: Judge (Pronounced as 'Jud-Gie') ::

Nick & Judge
:: The Owner & His Loyal Doggie ::

Judge & I
:: Yours Truly ::

Iwan & Judge
:: Iwan & Judge ::

Carol & ahweibest
:: Carol & AhWeiBest ::

Sook Wai Pretending To Study
:: Sook Wai Pretending To Study ::

D Messy Table
:: D Messy Table ::

++ Lynn ++

2 Comments:

At July 24, 2005 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luckz for ur exams!! all d best and may u remember erything u read.. hhaha! =D good luckz good luckz.. ^^ muakkxx!!

 
At July 25, 2005 1:52 PM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Hhaha ... Cheryl thanx!! But no point rememberingg only 1.5 out outta whole thing tat i read came out!! CRAP!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home