Thursday, July 21, 2005

:: Yay!! Presentation Is Over!! ::

Yay!! I'm just so glad that its over!! But whatever that can happen will happen no matter how prepared u are!!! How lucky can I get .... Having to know that my accessor is on MC about 5 minutes before my presentation ... Tatz not all ... Having to know that Thana-d-ever-so-feared-off lecturer would be assessing me instead!!
The funny thing was ... she was actually assessing my other classmate in the next pressentation room ... which I was looking at n just made fun n smiled at her ... After she was done assessing ... she came over to ask me how was i feeling ... n obvioously i answered ... S-C-A-R-E-D!! Oh well ... she just laughed n left ... Lil did I know that she was gonna be my replacement assessor ... Gosh ...
She was just MEAN as when she walked in to my presentation room ... all she did was just laughed at me n gave me that cheeky-haha-u-din-expect-me-to-be-ur-assessor-did-u look on her face ... Boy was she happy ... She's weird ... she even laughed at my presentation slides ... when it came to a slide which has a clipart picture ... This is how my clipart looks ...
My Clipart
:: So does this looks sumthing that's nice to laugh at ? ::
aarghh ... felt like i was doin some circus show during my presentation ... Who says that supervisors dun ask questions during presentations?? Well ... my supervisor for sure asked me a whole lot of questions ... as much as my assessor did .... but oh well ... guessed i satisfied them with my answers ... at least its over now ... im glad ... =)
Btw .... Good luck to all others who will be having their presentations soon!! And also my dear classmates who will be facing a whole week of exams next week!! To my other buddies n chi muiz n bf ... best of luck in everything u do ... =) Not that my luck will ever help neways ... considering myself to be such a LUCKY person!!

++ Lynn ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home