Sunday, July 17, 2005

:: I'm So Screwed ::

Today's post will be in RED coz this is just soooo dreadful .... My FYP presentation is in 3 days time!! I can write ... I can speak but I just can't present ... I just get soo tongue-tied!! Aarghh!! Help me!! I'm dead shit & so totally screwed ... maybe not totally but still screwed ... I dun remember what is to be said ... dun remember anything when I'm presenting ... I just wished that they will just read my slides ... leave me alone & only ask me questions when it is necessary... tat will just be a P-E-R-F-E-C-T presentation 4 me!! =) Wish me luck!!
Not only that ... finals are around the corner ... 4 papers this sem!! 4 papers in 1 week time!! Crap!! Study Study Study ... There's only 1 week left fro me to study ... gee ... yucks!! But on the otehr hand ... I can't wait to go for d penang trip!! yay .... d yummy food .... d so-so beaches ... n just relazxin n chillin n havin no stress!! YAY!! Btw ... I watched Fantastic 4 last nite ... well imho ... It's almost d same as 'The Incredibles' ... only thing is ... its no longer a cartoon but real humans ... Have a Nice day while I do d sufferring peeps!!
++ Lynn ++

4 Comments:

At July 17, 2005 9:39 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

Woh!! This post looks like it has blood stains all over!!

 
At July 17, 2005 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

exams exams examss.. sighh...
ooh yeah, ur presentation.. hahaha.. all the best weii.. dun go do some tongue twister stuffs man.. ahhah.. =P

 
At July 18, 2005 9:50 AM , Blogger Adeline Ho said...

yea gurl!! U know la I can't go on talking like u ... aiihh ... 10q 10q 10q ... Muakxxx

 
At July 18, 2005 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

after ur presentation lets go shopping shopping shopping okieee...??? lets go buy gillian's house warming gift n bday giftt..?? okie okie..?? YAYY!!!! kekeek! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home