Wednesday, September 21, 2005

:: Light In A Black Hole ::

Yes ... I see light comin in my little black hole which I settled in for almost 2 long months ... At the very beginning of the 1st month God was kind and wanted to help me and provided me with a bright shinning path but it came with many other terms and somehow these terms was seen as a disadvantage to me ... and yes I regretted not listening to my heart ... but maybe it was for the better ...

I last saw a path litted up my way 2 weeks back ... but the path was too narrow and rocky ... it was also the path less taken ... I guess I was just being a pest ... but oh well ... I've learnt to never turn back but to always look ahead for more sources of light that will bring me to a less rockier but a better returning path ... So it was 2 shinning paths down but how many more to go ??

Not until I saw a path shinning dimly from afar ... I approached it ... I knew that it is the path for me ... I walked towards it ... trying as hard as I can to climb over the humongous rock to be able to reach to the well litted pathway ... Finding ways to go through this obstacle ... I can hear voices .... I managed to pass the first obstacle ... now its just waiting for the rock to crack and allow me in ...

Please pray for me ... Let me set foot on this very lovely path ... though it may be short but ... a short path is still a path ... I no longer want to keep waiting in my little black hole ...

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home