Tuesday, March 14, 2006

:: The Working Life Of Mine ::

I don't think that I was that busy the past few weeks, I guess its just me being lazy and did not find any reason to blog or maybe I just don't know what to blog about or even think ... lotsa things happened ... well I guess it should happen for a change ... I seriously despise having things done the same old routine way every single day ... I'm happy that the old routine path that I was going through for the past 5 months or so decided to give itself a huge curving turn for me to taste the other side of the road ... =)

Yea, my contract was extended for another 6 months which means that I'll be working here for 1 whole year ... It was somehow partially not like what I expected as when I first joined Intel, I was told that my contract was only 3 mths long & it got extended for another 3 mths & now 6 mths ... What else could I ask for ... I'm glad it all happened ... No, I did not get promoted or anything like that, I got to change my job position though ... at least now I get to taste the life of a developer, nothing great but just something that I've wanted to try since I've graduated ... :)

I would say, being a developer is alot more challenging compared to my previous post ... alot would say that my salary for the past 5 mths was easy money ... I would agree ... but I did not learn alot technically but more of the business logic and the whole idea of working in an MNC ... well being a developer now, I have to really brush up my technical skills which was left rather abandoned for the past 6 months or even more ... I even had to wake up early just to reach work on time for an early training / meeting ... like today ... I had to wake up at 5.30 am just to be able to go for my morning training n this sux :P

I'll learn how to call in from home for early sessions ... that way I won't have to wake up sooo earlyy!!! I'm getting cranky soon ... with me ranting aimlessly ere ... Have a good week ahead!! :)

++Lynn++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home