Sunday, May 08, 2005

:: Another B'day Blast ::

Had loads of fun during the b'day celeb yesterday in Halo Cafe OUG Plaza!! Special thanx to everyone who came!! (Carol, Ing Soon, Kenny, Kok Fai, Nick, Sook Wai, Wei Wei, Xiao Feng, Yim Mun, Yoke Chew) <--- Arranged in alphabetical order to avoid fighting among u childish ppl ... kekkeke ... =P N special thanks to leng lui Yim Mun for singing me my fav Chinese song (Actually I like all songs but this is one of my fav coz I could actually understand this song more than any other Chinese Songs) ... U have such a lovely voice!! :) Thanx soooo much for d gift as well ... d bluetooth i mean ... not d sweet ... =P hahah ... how hilarious when I come to think about it ... I was soo innocently thinking how sweet were my fwenz for getting me this lovely gift ... but lil did I know tat they picked up my trait in fooling ppl!! How foolish of me to fall for d trickk ... =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Pix of Me Being Fooled n My Beloved Prezzie ::
It was sooo hilarious coz me n Nick being d ultimate B-A-N-A-N-A-S made a fool out of ourselves ... the singers all talked n sang in Mandarin ... everything was in Chinese ... My b'day song was also sang in Mandarin!! Even the description of d drinks on d menu were written in Chinese ... For someone like me who can barely talk a fluent sentence in Mandarin ... reading Chinese is definitely a BIG no-no ... I would say tat it was actually more of a guessing game coz I had to guess bout 60% of wat was being said .... Can u believe it out of 11 ppl tat were at our table ... me n Nick were d onli Bananas ... swt ... but of coz thanx to all my dearest translators .... I managed to avoid further humiliating myself ... I shall make an effort to learn Mandarin!! Neways ... it is already in my Wish List ... time is d onli factor ... kekekek ... =P But this one place where u can just sit n chill n drink but definitely not to eat ... My Seafood Spaghetti turned out to be some Chinese sauce Sphagetti tat tasted a lil like 'Wat Tan Ho' ....
This would actually mark a history in my life as most of d things tat happened last nite r among d things tat happened for d veryy 1st time in my life ....
1. 1st yr of being an adult
2. 1st yr my B'day Song was sang in Mandarin
3. 1st yr to have Chinese style Spaghetti
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Group Pix of Me n My Gurl Frenz ::
++ Lynn ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home