Thursday, June 02, 2005

:: It's Gonna Be A Busy Month! ::

Aarghh ... this will be like my most stressful month eva!! Newayz, glad tat my Final Year Project has been extended but gee ... only 5 miserable days!! Ahhh ... betta something than nothing ... I dunno if I should be glad or wat .. but overall I'm thankful ... =) 5 days make a difference too!! All my projects are due this month!! That accounts to 4 projects or assignments to be completed this month!!
1. FYP is due on the 20th of June
2. DWA is due on the 24th of June 27th of June
3. DSAP is due on the 30th of June 27th of June 4th of July
4. BPR is due on the 1st of July
Hahaha ... wat m I gonna do!! Stress!! I need to manage my time well!! I should stop lazing around ... stop playing addictive Yahoo Games ... stop grumbling n whinning bout due dates n just continue doing my projects!! Yes ... tatz wat I should do ... n I will do!! Hahhaha ... =P But on the brighter side ... Life will be alot more enjoyable after this month ... But of coz there's alwiz exams n FYP presentations the following month ... then after all is done ... I'm gonna be a graduate!! Heheheh ... Can't wait 4 tat!! :D
Newayz .... Peikz dearest will be leavin for Scotland in 5 days time!! Gonna miss her laughter like hell!! lol ... Dun worry Peikz ... Me n X'tine will definitely see u off on tat day!! =) Btw ... I guess everyone is bored of The Contender theme on my blog ... ekkeke ... Guess I won't be bloggin for a couple of weeks till I finally have d mood ... =)
++ Lynn ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home