Wednesday, July 06, 2005

:: Feeling Lost ::

Woo hoo!! Projects and assignments have come to an end ... only left with presentations and finals!! This leaves me with alot of sleep ... rest and slacking!! yea!! Oh well ... I should really learn to socialize again after soo long of having stucked with assignmnets and projects and onli tat ... My socializing skills have definitely deteriorated ... I enjoy having good times wif my frens ... chi muiz n of coz my family but it seems like I've just became lazy to talk or express myself ... I even contemplate to write this post ... gee ... nvm ... I'll brush up and rejuvenate my skills once again!!

So many things happened during the whole month ... so many things yet soo lil' time ... But Im just glad tat almost all is over now ... leaving me more space to do stuffs that I like and I want ...
  1. Watch Initial D
  2. Watch War of the Worlds
  3. SHOPPING
  4. Go for a short trip b4 my finals
  5. Do something unusual (Yet to know)
  6. Go swimming
  7. Eat ... eat ... eat (YUMMY)
  8. Get over with my Presentations
  9. Study for Finals (Not likeI like doing it ... but I have to)
My thoughts are all jumbled and disorganized for now ... i do not know wat to write despite having soo many things that i wanna write ... i do not know where to start ... Bah!! What a sense of lost!! Shall just con't later ... Enjoy ur day ppl!!
++ Lynn ++

1 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee gee.. i can feel the sense of lost in you.. it's a real pity.. but no worries, you have me to bring you back to the right roads of life!! hahaha! =D you will now feel the fun of life once again!! ^^ i shall make you young and fun once again.. haha! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home