Friday, May 13, 2005

:: How Much Do U Know Me? ::

Hewoo!! Was just too bored and frustrated of doing my assignments ... It would be either FYP or PMMT ... sighzzz ... PMMT is due on d 27th of this month!! Hehhe ... so I just thought of creating this quiz ... kekke :) ... this is actually my 1st time doin this kinda stuff ... I would usually take this as some crappy stuff to do ... but oh well I'm bored n I'm crappy today ... =P So go take this quiz to c if u actually know me inside out ... kekkeke ... =P Back to work ... laterz!!
++ Lynn ++

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2005 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ya!! u cheat me!!! cheater!!! liar liar pants on fire!! summore dun let post my comment here!! =P cheat me again lar.. i tell post all the answers for ur quiz here!! blekk!! =P akkakaak!! summore do my quiz get so cha!! so teruk...!! haihz.. sap pai la..!! kekeeke! =P

 
At May 15, 2005 4:23 PM , Blogger YeeLeng said...

hey adeline...

its yee leng 'ere....just pondered upon your blog and well hope u dun mind me adding your blogspot link to mine...:) hehehe, u can drop by at www.yee-leng.blogspot.com if u like too! heheheh okie dokies...gotta go now....speak to u soon! take care!! *hugz*

Yee Leng

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home