Wednesday, May 25, 2005

:: Super Size Me!! ::

For all Mc'Donalds lover out there ... Super Size Me is one documentary u should watch! Even for a person like me who dislikes watching documentary ... this is just one good documentary which makes you think and wonder if you are actually doin and eatin the right stuffs ... Ok I'll have to admit that I am actually a Mc'ds lover ... but ever since watching that documentary ... Haha I've reduced goin to Mc'ds by maybe 50% ... Watching this documentary actually gross me out ... especially when the french fries do not even rot after a long period of 10 weeks!!! Aarghh ... yuckk!! But maybe its just the American fries not the Malaysian ones ... but who knows ... ;)
Aarghh ... I've became lazier since I had a week off from coll last week ... =) Newayz, what a relief coz I just completed my PMMT for good ... so its just left for compilation tonite ... then I'm officially done... yea!! Then I can put more time in my FYP!! Its due in 20 days time!! N guess wat ... today's The Contender Finale on AXN at 9 pm!! Woo Hoo!! Can't wait to watch!! I'm gonna so miss watching contender after its over ... aww... Take Care!! Will update soon!!
++ Lynn ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home