Thursday, May 19, 2005

:: A Week Without Classes ::

Yeap!! I'm definitely glad that there's no classes for the whole of this week!! This means more time to laze around ... more time to catch up on my abandoned assignments ... good home cooked food to eat *yummy mummy* ... more time to sleep ... no morning jams ... no boring breaks!! Yea!! Holidays are just wonderful!! It just makes d betta me!! ;)
Neways ... Had a wonderful dinner with my chi muiz at Europa in SS18, Subang ... Yummy food ... Nice ambience ... best of all .. great fwenz ... would be betta if Khar Yan dearest was there :) Hahha ... I remembered me n Peikz saying "If Khar Yan was ere ... she would surely order the Seafood Pasta!!" while we were lookin at d menu ... lolx ... Peikz is sememangnya peikz with her funniest joke n Christine is just as cute as usual ... =) Having to meet up with old school mates is just different ... Talking bout school times ... looking back too how much we grew ... even recalling when my sis was a lil' gurl when she was in Kindi n now ... she's a grown up vain pot ... lol .... tat was how long we knew each other ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Thanx Chi Muiz for Such a Wonderful Gift ... Love It!! Muakxx!! ::
Haha!! I just love d song tatz playin on my blog!! woo hoo!! I'm a certified Contender freak!! I even have it as my ringtone!! =D Now ... I talk Contender ... Dream Contender n even Hear Contender!! I can go on toking about The Contender for the whole day ... My mum says tat I'm mad ... I actually do feel tat I get easily influenced by TV shows ... I remember watching d swimming Chinese TVB show on Wah Lai Toi ... me n my sis was soo crazee over swimmin at tat time tat we even went to swim after a whole year of not swimming!! I think if I'm still a small kid ... my mom would've just banned me from watchoing TV!! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Just a Few Photos Taken With My New Hp :) ::
After all d hard work of writing my Project Charter for my PMMT assignment ... I finally completed it yesterday!! Yea!! Having to write a whole bunch of crap n biz analysis is just so not me ... but oh well .. d main point is I'm done with tat profile ... another profile to go b4 I can officialy call it off!! =) Hehhe ... but I seriously do now how to treat myself ... Went for bowling with Nick last nite with his new bowling ball!! hehehe ... Then off we went for some Sate Celup Capitol Malacca sumwhere in USJ 21 ... It was my 1st time eating it tho ... It's actually like a normal steamboat accept its not normal clear soup or tomyam soup ... but satay sauce instead!! For satay lovers like me ... this is definitely worth a try!! =) Off to start work again!! =(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Me with Nick's New Bowling Ball!! ::
++ Lynn ++

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2005 11:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

aha right.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home